Metal Roofing ToolsHammers
|DA70500||Tinner’s hammer, 16 oz, fiberglass handle|
|DA70510||Tinner’s hammer, 20 oz, ergonomic handle, polished finish|
- Drop forged jaw
- Compound leverage handles
- Rust-resistant nickel plating
- Non-slip grips with bolsters add comfort and control.
|MA74100||Hand Seamers, straight handles, 3-1/4" wide jaw|
|MA74110||Hand Seamers, offset handles, 3-1/4" wide jaw|
|MA74120||Hand Seamers, straight handles, 3-1/4" wide jaw|
Strong yet lightweight — less than half the weight of steel folding tools!
- Makes clean folds in 24 gauge sheet metal easily! Made of extruded aluminum, folding tools are less than half the weight of similar steel tools.
- Available in 12″, 18″, and 24″ lengths. All models fold 3/8″ and 1″ depths.
- One-piece aluminum tool ► No spot-welds to break loose
- Ergonomic shape and finger ridges ► Better grip for easier folding
- Sight holes ► Guides for proper depth alignment
|MA77510||Klenk® Folding Tool, 18" length|
|MA77520||Klenk® Folding Tool, 24" length|