Metal Roofing ToolsFairmont Tongs
The Original Forged Tongs
- Used in HVACR, metal roofing, and other sheet metal
- Forged and plated tongs have bending depth marks on jaws
- Regular or offset handle models
- Available with cushion grip handles, providing a softer, more
|MT14000||Fairmont tongs, straight handles|
|MT14010||Fairmont tongs, offset handles|
|MT14020||Fairmont tongs, straight handles with cushion grips|
|MT14030||Fairmont tongs, offset handles with cushion grips|
|DA70500||Tinner’s hammer, 16 oz, fiberglass handle|
|DA70510||Tinner’s hammer, 20 oz, ergonomic handle, polished finish|
- Drop forged jaw
- Compound leverage handles
- Rust-resistant nickel plating
- Non-slip grips with bolsters add comfort and control.
|MA74100||Hand Seamers, straight handles, 3-1/4" wide jaw|
|MA74110||Hand Seamers, offset handles, 3-1/4" wide jaw|
|MA74120||Hand Seamers, straight handles, 3-1/4" wide jaw|
Strong yet lightweight — less than half the weight of steel folding tools!
- Makes clean folds in 24 gauge sheet metal easily! Made of extruded aluminum, folding tools are less than half the weight of similar steel tools.
- Available in 12″, 18″, and 24″ lengths. All models fold 3/8″ and 1″ depths.
- One-piece aluminum tool ► No spot-welds to break loose
- Ergonomic shape and finger ridges ► Better grip for easier folding
- Sight holes ► Guides for proper depth alignment
|MA77500||Klenk® Folding Tool, 12" length|
|MA77510||Klenk® Folding Tool, 18" length|
|MA77520||Klenk® Folding Tool, 24" length|