Longer Blade: The 3-5/8” long blade lets you cut through thicker insulation.
Consistent Edge Quality: The precision ground blade is double-beveled on all three edges.
High Carbon Spring Steel: Hardened and tempered for good edge life, and the right combination of rigidity and flexibility.
|MK46000||Everhard Long Cut® Insulation Knife|
Giving contractors a choice — the traditional rosewood handle or the new ergonomic handle.
- Stainless steel, 3mm blade, serrated on one edge and smooth on the other — a heavier and thicker blade than other knives.
- Cut duct board, flex-duct, and insulation
- Rosewood handle with brass rivets
- Slim, reinforced, Ripstop nylon sheath included — designed to hang from your belt
|DA71000||Klenk® dual-edge duct knife, rosewood handle|
|DA71010||Klenk® dual-edge duct knife, ergonomic rubber handle|
- Designed for efficient carrying of roofing knives
- Made with heavy stitching and reinforced with rivets to give you long-lasting durability
- Easily attach to a belt
|MM20210||Knife Sheath, 11-1/2" length, nylon Ripstop|
|DM90070||Insulation Knife Sheath, 7", leather|
|DM90110||Sheath, 8", leather|
|DS56000||Quick Blade® Utility Knife|
|DS56010||Steel Track® Utility Knife|
|DS56020||Safety Grip® Utility Knife|