- Longest Blade Yet: The long blade lets you cut through the thickest insulation.
- Consistent Blade Quality: The precision ground blade is double-beveled on all three edges.
- High Carbon Spring Steel: Hardened and tempered for good edge life, and the right combination of rigidity and flexibility.
|MK46300||Everhard® 5" X-Long Cut™ Insulation Knife|
|MK46000||Everhard® Long Cut® Insulation Knife|
Giving contractors a choice — the traditional rosewood handle or the new ergonomic handle.
- Stainless steel, 3mm blade, serrated on one edge and smooth on the other — a heavier and thicker blade than other knives.
- Cut duct board, flex-duct, and insulation
- Rosewood handle with brass rivets
- Slim, reinforced, Ripstop nylon sheath included — designed to hang from your belt
|DA71000||Klenk® dual-edge duct knife, rosewood handle|
|DA71010||Klenk® dual-edge duct knife, ergonomic rubber handle|
- Designed for efficient carrying of roofing knives
- Made with heavy stitching and reinforced with rivets to give you long-lasting durability
- Easily attach to a belt
|MM20290||MM20290 Roofing Bundle|
|MM20210||Knife Sheath, 11-1/2" length, nylon Ripstop|
|DM90070||Insulation Knife Sheath, 7", leather|
|MM21140||Everhard® Utility Knife & Seam Tester|
|DH74510||Hyde® Utility Knife|
|DH74600||Hyde® Utility Knife|
|DH74610||Hyde® Front-loading utility knife, includes 5 heavy duty blades|
|DH75150||Hyde® Utility blades, safety-point, 100/box|
|DH75350||Hyde® Utility blades, standard, 5/card|
|DM87660||Utility blades, hook, 100 ct (20-5 packs)|
|DS56050||Utility blades, snap-off, 10/tube|