Replaces MM21130 Jack Knife & Seam Tester
Introducing the easy way to roll large vertical surfaces of membrane.
Weighs less than 2 pounds!
Everhard is featuring three of our silicone seam rollers that represent the evolution and expansion of our seam roller line over the years. All of these use the 1-7/16” dia. x 1-3/4” wide roller:
- MR05032 Roll-N-Chek® has an extended fork, a safety grip handle, and built-in seam tester.
- MR05029 Seam Roller has an extended fork, a safety grip handle, without the built-in seam tester.
- MR05020 Seam Roller, has Everhard’s original hard wood handle.
- The Wrist-Saver™ roller’s patented design allows for proper positioning of your arm, wrist and hand into a neutral, relaxed working position.
- The design allows you to use the power of your whole arm and conserve energy, allowing you to work longer with less fatigue.
- Keeps your wrist in a more comfortable position and your arm moves in a natural motion, helping you to increase leverage and avoid wrist strain.
- Available in silicone and steel roller models