Everhard is featuring three of our silicone seam rollers that represent the evolution and expansion of our seam roller line over the years. All of these use the 1-7/16” dia. x 1-3/4” wide roller:
- MR05032 Roll-N-Chek® has an extended fork, a safety grip handle, and built-in seam tester.
- MR05029 Seam Roller has an extended fork, a safety grip handle, without the built-in seam tester.
- MR05020 Seam Roller, has Everhard’s original hard wood handle.
Professional 16-in-1 screwdriver has extra-long, 3-inch bits that are easier to handle!
- Unique screwdriver replaces 16 separate screwdrivers with extra-long, industrial quality, hardened steel bits.
- Durable ABS resin handle stands up to heavy duty use
- Extra long (3″) double-ended bits are easy to handle and keep track of.
- All 8 bits store safely in the handle in separate bit compartments — the end cap allows individual bit selection and will stay closed during use, preventing stored bits from falling out.
- The nose piece is a 1/4″ nut driver when no bit is loaded.
- Individually bagged
- The Wrist-Saver™ roller’s patented design allows for proper positioning of your arm, wrist and hand into a neutral, relaxed working position.
- The design allows you to use the power of your whole arm and conserve energy, allowing you to work longer with less fatigue.
- Keeps your wrist in a more comfortable position and your arm moves in a natural motion, helping you to increase leverage and avoid wrist strain.
- Available in silicone and steel roller models