We will feature some new products, plus some innovative roofing tools that are fast becoming standards in the roofing industry:
- Professional 16-in-1 Screwdriver — replaces 16 separate screwdrivers with 8 interchangeable, double-end bits
- SuperNonStick™ 10” Bent Trimmer — now available in left-handed model
- Everhard’s Chek-N-Fold® Seam Tester — a zinc plated, hardened steel hook that locks in place when open and folds securely into handle when closed
- Everhard’s Wrist-Saver™ Seam Roller — a patented design that allows more comfortable and productive positioning of your arm, wrist and hand
- Everhard’s Roll-N-Chek® Seam Roller/Tester — a truly well-designed, combo tool that remains the easiest way to roll and check welded seams
Professional 16-in-1 screwdriver has extra-long, 3-inch bits that are easier to handle!
- Unique screwdriver replaces 16 separate screwdrivers with extra-long, industrial quality, hardened steel bits.
- Durable ABS resin handle stands up to heavy duty use
- Extra long (3″) double-ended bits are easy to handle and keep track of.
- All 8 bits store safely in the handle in separate bit compartments — the end cap allows individual bit selection and will stay closed during use, preventing stored bits from falling out.
- The nose piece is a 1/4″ nut driver when no bit is loaded.
- Individually bagged
- The Wrist-Saver™ roller’s patent pending design allows for proper positioning of your arm, wrist and hand into a neutral, relaxed working position.
- The design allows you to use the power of your whole arm and conserve energy, allowing you to work longer with less fatigue.
- Keeps your wrist in a more comfortable position and your arm moves in a natural motion, helping you to increase leverage and avoid wrist strain.
- Available in silicone and steel roller models